Monday, February 27, 2012

wishing weekends were a little longer..


Hey peeps!
I'm effectively using my lunch time to do up a quick update and sweep off all the dust accumulated here while I was gone!

Just so you've been wondering where I've disappeared to for the past few weeks, I've familiarised myself with the end of Singapore and called Tuas my home. :)





Dinner with N's family at Longjiang seafood restaurant!
The food was pretty good and affordable.


N's nephew, super camera shy!





Hot and spicy soup, a bit too spicy.

Some grouper (?) fish I didn't really eat.

Chilli crab!

One of my fav dish - Roasted Duck wrapped in a bun!

Fried mantou!


--

Saturday out with the girls in the family! <3

OFTD:
Sheer oversized blouse from BKK, Inner slip from Cotton On, Shoes from Steve Madden

Lunch at Lerk Thai (they don't serve water btw, boycott!).
Pretty good food though, what a pity. I hope they serve water soon!


Thai Mango salad! Very tangy and sour, a great appetizer to start the meal.

French beans, a word of caution - SPICY!

Surprisingly tastes better than it looks! BBQ beef hot plate, yums!

We caught a glimpse of this bridal car/van just outside Mariott! N was telling me that the cost of this vehicle is quite ex. :\

Colour coordinated with her bag in the prettiest shade of baby blue, best dressed Ah Yi!
I want comfy shoes like those platform wedges from Hush Puppies she's wearing - I tried it on and it's simply amazeballs like walking on air!

Dinner on Sunday was at a random Hong Kong cafe in Tampines with N!


No lip gloss, looking very sickly after a swim.


Spot the 2 different leopard prints! Love the velvet leopard spots and burnout fabric.


Curry fishballs, a very typical Hong Kong 小吃


N's Chicken chop hot plate noodles.

My cheese & curry pork chop baked rice!

Swiss wings, our favourite!

Dinner wasn't complete without dessert, mango pamelo sago with a scoop of vanilla icecream.

Discovered this fried XLB bun stall at Tamp 1 basement, very good for filling the tummy! $2.90 for 3 of these plus a blackcurrent drink.

Finally did some shopping this weekend for more accessories, something I haven't been purchasing in ages! There are so many to choose from but these were my buys, really love them!


Welcome to the family!

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment