Monday, March 5, 2012

a year to prosper.


Hi guys!
It's yet another weekend, how time flies. March already! Means like 1/6 of the year gone just like that?!
So much to do in so little time!!! I really hope to achieve more in 2012 than in 2010-2011 combined so gotta put trust in Him though it's ALOT easier said than done.

Love her to bits, she's always there to share my joy and pain.

Dinner at Rottiserie again, try the cheese hamburger! it's soooo goodddd.

Bought this from Diva the other day, I love their stuff! Saw this simple gold cuff necklace but contemplating whether I should spend. Will most likely get it cos I can wear it with almost anything! Only concern is that it rusts. haha.

Remember these? I almost completed the Ornithologist badge but was 2 points short! I have a ton of these school badges cos I used to be a collector!

New comfy Hush Puppies wedges! Ownage when it comes to comfort.

--
Recently, I came across a second hand bookshop at Central Mall called Bookmart. It's a quaint small little jap bookstore selling reasonably priced books. I saw the whole series of Tin Tin books there and decided to do some research before deciding to get them. At that time, I wasn't aware that the bookstore was a second hand one with only 1 set of books. When I returned 2 days later, only 3 out of the 8 books were left on sale. And they were 50% cheaper than the price outside! :(

So, N and I ventured to find the remaining Tin Tin books... at The Tin Tin Shop Singapore!












Routed to Sunset Way for dinner at Megumi Jap Restaurant but the sashimi was quite ex and the ambience was not what we had expected. We most likely won't be returning here.


Prawn roll was delish!

The chicken curry katsu was better than the pork!

Fried unagi which wasn't worth it for $10.80, only 4 pieces!

Spent Sunday grinding at the gym and soaking in the pool as usual.
Went out for some snacks at Tampines 1, wanted to catch a movie at GV but what happened to the OCBC card promo? Haha, UOB seems to be snatching up all the movie promotion deals?





Garlic bread, looks better than it tastes.

If you try the Danish pastries from Breaktalk, the custard one is the nicest (not the one above)!

We are finally heading into the sun for our next Jaynelles photoshoot. Much to be anticipated, I'm pretty overwhelmed and excited too! A lot to be settled and we both know that we have a longgg way to go but we hope to get on track by the end of this year and 交出一点成绩 at the end of the day.

We hope you girls can see all the effort we put into the workmanship quality and intricacies of the apparel that we lovingly produce and recognise Jaynelles as a boutique standard label in time to come. :)

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment