Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A series of good things.

Hi guys!

Since A's birthday was over just a couple of days ago, I'd like to take some time and space here to wish her a happy birthday, though she really did have a good one; enjoying the yummy food and shopping in HK! :)

This post is gonna be a very camwhorish one, but don't judge ok! I have never been given flowers like this before so it is a big deal for me!!

Here's my weekend in pics, I just received an SOS sms from my colleague to do some work at this hour. FML man, if you're studying accountancy and planning to enter the audit industry, be prepared for this! lol. i'm not complaining, it's just me feeling lethargic and shagged from a day out in JB wth LJS which will be blogged about in the next post along with the Jaynelles outdoor shoot sneaks!










Flowers from Nic! This is like a one-off thing la!














xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment