Sunday, October 21, 2012

F21 loot sale!

Hi blogders!

Here's a quick sales update, I recently bought these stuff from a F21 spree but I can't fit into them - reason being that they're too big for me. I'm a big UK6 - small UK8 and generally a UK8 for bottoms. All these are new in bag, with tags still on.

If you're keen just drop me a message here or email me at ysyjanice@gmail.com and I'll respond asap! Measurements will be provided if you're keen. :)

Ombre Cotton Turquoise Dress - Size M (U.P. US$19.80)
$10 mailed



Textured Mesh Dress in Nude - Size M (U.P. US$11.50)
$8 mailed



Colour is true to the second pic, it has a pink tone to it rather than a yellowish tone.

Anyway, for those of you who are asking about Jaynelles updates, Jaynelles will be updating this week with a spankin' new collection so do look out for it! :)

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment