Monday, March 28, 2011

Karen Millen S/S 2011 @ Ion Sky

Had a wonderful time catching up with Ann the other day after work.
Met her up at Ion to attend KM's S/S 2011 launch party. The queue was crazily long due to the breakdown of an elevator so we decided to fill our stomach with some Dimsum first! :)

Enough of me blabbering, I'll let the pictures do the talking from here onwards.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




 
The 流沙包 was good! Very rich and egg-y in flavour.
Yummy!
Heard from Ann that the ones from Imperial Treasure were better, a must try! :)


 
After we tried the 流沙包, we wanted to try the other custard buns.
Unfortunately not as good as the 流沙包.
 

 
Our Dimsum dinner! 


 
Ion Sky!

OFTD:
 Black lace jumpsuit by Jaynelles, Black Tribal necklace from Shophaus, Nude heels from Ninewest, Ring from Tiff&Co. 






 Paparazzi?

Sunset mode on the Singapore's night skyline.
Looks more like abstract art actually.


 
Ze runway.

The area is really spacious and the atmosphere was very cosy and nice.


 
 Ann and myself. :)

More pics of the KM S/S 2011 runway.


I love a couple of them, but they were way out of budget for me atm.

Straight down to the store to put on a tribal embroidered dress I'm loving to bits.



MAD CHIO CAN?

Alright, I'm gonna turn in now.
Gonna update this space soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment