Tuesday, March 29, 2011

do you dare to live the dream?

Had an eventful weekend 2 weeks ago.

Went to Courts to hunt for N's computer screens on Friday night so we had dinner at ikea.
The friends of ikea membership card absolutely rocks. :)





Met Ber for the Mount Sophia "flock to shop" flea on Saturday afternoon!
Though the crowd was rather pathetic, we had an awesome time catching up with each other.

It's a pity I couldn't join my family for dinner but we'll be meeting up next Saturday for a dinner at Timbre! :)

Mad crazy amount of stuff we brought.

Bohemian!

Yup, we didn't leave out shoes either.

The only thirst quencher we got.


 
Ann came by to take a look! <3

I've have consistently been keeping the continuity issue of Jaynelles at the back of my mind and I've been praying about it non-stop. Now that there's some progress and potential growth for Jaynelles, I'll keep going at it and someday we'll get there. :D

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." - Vincent T. Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment