Monday, July 9, 2012

Mish mesh

I really wanna blog about my recent trip to Rider's Cafe but my laptop refuses to cooperate with me, or rather my camera's MicroSD card. Guess I'll have to wait till I have access to my brother's laptop before I can retrieve the photos to blog! :)
A big hello to my blogders!

Finally able to update tonight, I promise to try to blog as much as possible though sometimes due to my mundane lifestyle / occupation, it may be difficult to update as frequently as I may wish to!

Lunch at Ion's Taste of Paradise with my favourite aunt! We've never tried the colourful xiao long baos so we ordered one to share. The flavour of each unique XLB wasn't very overpowering and was nicely mixed with the "tang" in the XLB, I like the crab and foie gras the best!

Brown - Foie Gras
White - Original
Orange - Crab meat
Grey - Garlic
Green - Ginseng
Yellow - Cheese
(I forgot what's in the black and pink!)


I was so hungry I ate without snapping a pic first. lol





OTD in Jaynelles Twirl Lace Skater Skirt in mint, comes in black and white on Jaynelles. Drop me a message if you're keen on the mint or peach ones, comes in 2 sizes S and M.

C's farewell at Overeasy!











White Chocolate mix shots.

Take care rah, we will miss you but we know you'll move ahead in life, wherever it takes you. :)

--
Brunch at Rider's Cafe!

 A shot of Marmalade Pantry just next to it.

N looks really tired for some reason.









The usual with eggs, bacon, burger, tomatoes, mushrooms and sourdough

Blackstone Benedict with bacon, tomatoes, poached eggs, hollandaise on sourdough





OTD in Jaynelles Heathrow shorts in Vermillion and MGP's Crochet top in white.

Bad bad hair day, but it proves I'm only human. :p


xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment