Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random nothings


Because life is as such (think slow and pretty much nothing), I've decided to fill the space with pics of nonsense landscapes and... what other than, food. :)

At The Pizza Place.


Smoked salmon pizza, my fav pizza thus far.

Classic Jamie face.

The best day in my entire audit work life, going back home before official knock off time.

Dad's handicraft experiment on the front grills.


Spent the day lounging around, using the computer and kinect and watching the all-new TV sensation, Terra Nova. I wonder how the whole story line will pan out.

Photog shots of the day.

















Pop art mode puts me in such a bright and cheery mood, I love the vibrant colours and picture effects! It's perfect for a sunny Singapore day out, photoshoot worthy. :)

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment