Thursday, October 13, 2011

TOPSHOP SALE!


It's the start of the Topshop mid-season sale (13-23 October 2011) once again! :)

Swung by Knightsbridge & Ion, I feel that ion seemed like it had more items on sale? Maybe it's just my distorted opinion cos I shopped at Knightsbridge but didn't find the stuff very fantastic. I think Knightsbridge has more high-end glam dresses on sale though.

Anyhoos, many floral tops/dresses and embroidery this season for you to add to your sweet girl-next-door collection. Prices now are marked down up to 50% and I'm sure it will be knocked down a further $20 to up to 70% nearing the final weekend of the sale - by then, all you budget scavengers can go take a second look to see if there's anything you like in your size for a sizable discount!

I was looking out for more skirts (cos it's usually easier to buy tops online. lol) and printed workdresses! Too many boring plain work dresses alr. These caught my eye and I had to get them!

#1: The embroidery shift dress ($59 SALE!)

When you see the dress online, you just go "naa-ahhhh, nothing much to look at."

Pardon the wrong size, it was a tad tight on me.

But when you really see it for yourself, it looks fabbbbbb. The embroidery has a 3D pop-up effect, really!

My Jaynelles partner, A, has gotten me into the whole shift dress trend and I can't help but pick them out from clothes rack! The embroidery is lovely, and fyi, it's available in indigo (L.O.V.E. this colour), crimson red and tangy tangerine!

Tempttteeddd like mad but nah, I need more casual and practical pieces in my wardrobe.


#2: Tall African animal workdress ($49 SALE!)



This piece will probably get the most value for money given the cost per wear theory cos workdresses are always put to good use. It fits me pretty well and the length is purrrfect and professional-looking! Material's not too thick so it's ideal for our hot&humid weather.  :) 

Needless to say, this is definitely a keeper.


#3: Herringbone houndstooth checked skirt ($49 SALE!)




Love that it can be worn with something casual/formal and is a good style option!
Big pockets which spell runway are totally my thing, A probably knows it! I think it's a awesome skirt! hahaha. The eyelet top is nice too, but the material is cui (the very beachy/filmsy sort that's aunty-ish) so I decided to pass it up at $39.

Sidetracking from Topshop, I was at H&M for a while and saw this snakeskin printed dress. At $24.90, what a steal! Still think that it will be adding on years to my age though, so it was a no buy decision.


Anyway, do share your thoughts/awesome buys from Topshop by leaving a comment if you do drop by the sale yeah? (I took down the tagboard cos it was getting too much spam messages.) It's worth taking a look especially if you're looking for an killer outfit for year end festivities!

Together with Topshop, Warehouse and Dorothy Perkins will probably have started sales too! Remember to check it out if you're a fan!

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment