Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cloud 9.


N had a sudden surge of testosterone in him and so off we went to get him a punching bag for his mixed martial arts practice. We went to Liang Seng at Marina Square to purchase the gear + equipment.

Since N was wearing a graphic tee, I put on one to compliment him too! :)





Yes, it is that time of the year again! I can't wait for the Christmas parties! My girls and our other halves are gonna have a Christmas lunch/dinner this year, finally!


--
Pub crawl, unit event.

TY and myself were station masters at Berg. It's an annual event/game we hold to have teams of people run around pub hopping and playing games while clocking the fastest time possible to win the race. Of course, pub games are never complete without the booze, in this case for lack of a bigger budget, beer.






Big, small, tall or short, all lined up to do some serious damage..



Kudos to this particular team for being so sporting! The team spirit never dies even though the race was lost.

--
Back to Marina Square to collect the new toy N ordered! I doubt this spark of interest in mixed martial arts will last more than 6 months. Sorry N! haha.



The bling and the classic.

We love chinese food! Especially the likes of dumplings and XLBs. :)







N took 1836253482 shots of me eating the egg souffle bun cos I took that one shot of him eating. And now I know I've got a bulbous nose. Now I know why xiaopang teases me all the time, fine I was ignorant. It's not gonna change the fact that you have a bulbous nose too by the way, if you come across this. lol.







Red bean and egg filling.

Anyway, I'm in an unbelievably good mood because at least I know that the website is undergoing a facial uplift and will probably be ready soon. Though soon is very subjective and has underlying fine prints regarding whether the programmers feel like having a field day at pissing me off. *think happy thoughts and stay positive, it's good for the health!*

Let's cross our fingers and pray that everything proceeds on smoothly from hereon so that the website can magically spring back to life and we can finally breathe and speak business and gorgeous outfits/fabulous collections.

I thought that this looks like a colourblock boyfriend shirt dress that is in the midst of production / arriving in Singapore. We will try to keep everything pocket friendly, as best as we can! :)

Stay tuned to Jaynelles, A and I will stop at NOTHING to bring you the best in fashion for working ladies / chic casual / glam cocktail dinner outfits.

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment