Tuesday, November 29, 2011

of hope for Christmas


I thought I saw a glimmer of hope about 7 days ago but now it's just the dust settling. How cruel is that? Alright, actually I do still have a shimmer, a little dash of hope for anything out of the ordinary to happen these few days/in the next few weeks even.

Life at work is currently nothing short of lonely and being baked under high pressure turns you into a delicious cake eventually, no? Either that or it ends up burnt as a crisp.

While A prepares for her end of year trip (questions on Jeju accomodations on facebook! :p), all I just hope for is that life gets better in December. :)

Random pics over the very-short-I-wish-it-will-last-forever weekend.


I don't know what possessed me to buy ramen from this stall. It tastes as bad as it looks.

Looks more like laksa to me. lol!




Yummy BBQ chicken! :)

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment