Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hohoho, and a bottle of rum.

I haven't been able to load pics from my cam as of late!
Will blog with an outfit of the day: Jaynelles Pleated Midi soon - prepping the outfit for Christmas eve! :)

 Striked off the first thing on my to-do list cos I'm gonna finally blog! Yay to off days like tmr, though I don't get paid for it, it sure does rock. (And so will my life when I start running Jaynelles full time, styling outfits and matching accessories.. ahhh the joy!)

Making tiramisu, still can't fluff the egg whites properly after 2 tries! Can anyone teach me?



Added a dash too many of baileys!


There was a time when I was looking for Palmers' chocolate - and I actually made a trip to Changi Airport's candy empire in search of it recently! Well well, it has made its appearance during the festive season and the cookies and cream chocs are goodddd.


Christmas dinner wth N's friends!




Apple strudel in replacement of a birthday cake for the Dec babies!

To the BMW car show cos N was really keen to go!



 MI4: James Bond's BMW car of the future



Christmas catch-up with JJJR & Co.!


 






Christmas eve with the extended family! :)


N with food in his mouth again.

My favourite uncle and aunt! <3











Love the smooch sequin dress! A dress fit for special occasions. :)
Penning off here cos my eyelids are feeling v v v heavy...

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment