Thursday, December 8, 2011

discount shopping!


I'll update about the trip to JB soon! :)
Enough procrastinating despite having to 1. wrap a present for an event on Saturday, 2. upload documents on the server for a review taking place tmr, 3. sleep early for tmr's early start at a company event, I'm finally gonna muster every ounce of energy to blog about the wonderful time I had with my parents + aunt at the newly opened JB premium outlets! For those of you who are wondering how it looks like or what they have to offer, here's a sneak peek for ya!












Gelish nails are damn nice!

















Parents looking great in this pic!


In search for a place for lunch! We ended up at Absolute Thai.











Shopping with them brings so much joy!










Soup + chinese food for dinner!





The tea cups are soo cute!






I'll blog about the haul from this trip another day. Just brought enough to afford a Michael Kors bracelet and a couple of heels/pumps from C&K.

On a totally random but uplifting note, I had an opportunity to visit the Bebe sample sale today at a client's place (this is an awesome perk for me cos I love snagging good deals at a fraction of the retail price.) A tweed embellished crop jacket caught my eye, it had a retail price tag at $339.90 attached to it and it was slashed to $20. How to resist this offer? Even though it wasn't in purrrfect condition (far from it actually but unnoticable really), it was really fab. Mai hiam buay pai, you know? Also got a really cute scallop hem knit overlay top for $5 (I know just by reading this, you wanna strangle me), retailing at $119.90 and a couple of basic tanks for casual & easy days.

Will snap some outfit pics of the Bebe loot soon. Though I'm pretty pleased that I haven't been getting the urge to online shop as much, I'm probably suffering from the after effects of the pay cut + heavy discount shopping helped ease the pain of it all. *beams* :)

I should take a walk down memory lane (a year ago) and blog about last year's Melbourne trip in 2 parts, it brings back many many fond memories.

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment