Saturday, January 14, 2012

First CNY dinner of 2012!


I love spending time with my family and attending family gatherings. :)
By reading my blog thus far, you should have gathered that I'm pretty much a family oriented person. My relatives were asking my siblings and myself whether we would be heading off somewhere to chill or hang out later but we all simply replied no cos we reserved the night for our extended family!

Some pics of an early CNY eve dinner.


















Btw, I wear a size S for the Bianca Shift dress! Fits me a UK6-8 well! :)

I'm so totally in love with this shift dress, seriously contemplating getting another colour cos it's such a classic in black and white for work related events while the indigo is such a bold party colour which I'm naturally attracted to.

The material and feel of this must-get dress is boutique standard quality, we can promise you nothing short of that. Love the sheen on the cotton linen, gives off a really luxe vibe. Don't miss out on the collection on Monday night at 8.30pm! We will send out the mailers tomorrow.

xoxo,
Jan

2 comments:

  1. Hey hello!
    I am Pier from the blog Models Jam (www.modelsjam.com).
    I found you have a very nice blog.Where are you from?
    What about following each other on bloglovin?
    I hope I didn't disturb you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pier!

    I'm from the tiny island of Singapore, and yourself?
    Sure, I've just added you! No worries!

    ReplyDelete