Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pre-launch jitters


I still remember the day 3 years ago, when I started Shimmerelle, I didn't think that I would eventually be interested in making fashion and apparel my career. Fast forward into the future, after suffered alot of emotional trauma from the whole biz and meeting the wrong people (ok maybe not wrong but it didn't help that I was so messed up), after getting to know A and our very nice supplier boss who is willing to accommodate to our almost every need, we stumbled and fell a few times, picked ourselves up and trudged on despite the many adversities - our plan to launch in Sept didn't materialise until now due to the revamp and operational changes which we are proud to say, will present our customers with much better quality apparel. I stocked my wardobe with 4 new Jaynelles manufactured pieces for CNY! :)

Now we present you Jaynelles.com: Spring Collection I! We are coming back with a bang! We plan to bring the Spring collection in 2 parts to give you girls options for CNY outfits. If response is good, we may plan meetup sessions for you to collect your stuff without fear of it getting lost in the mail!
Let us know if it's a good idea yea?

Our inspiration from UK brand Dorothy Perkins! New and improved version with better stitching and material!

I kept this!



A kept this in the original colour! She loves classics.

Our inspiration from ASOS!

A's fave!


I kept this in Coral, all ready for CNY!





All these and more on Jaynelles on Monday at 8.30pm!
Remember to join our promotions for complimentary normal postage here.

We sincerely appreciate your support and hope you'll like the collection as much as we do! :)

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment