Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NYE!


Hi guys! :)
I'm taking a quick break from editing pics, no prizes for guessing what's in the next entry on my blog! haha. Anyway, I'd better go back to doing up the preview pics for tmr's sneaks update for Monday's launch. *cues an emoticon for the epitome of stress.*

Shopping on the eve of NYE along Orchard - there were so many stores on sale, i was like a kid in a candy store, dashing in and out of high street label stores.

real upset cos my helper ruined my leather skirt by ironing it in high heat - now it's all crinkled and stiff, no longer soft and smooth. :(

 

Fast forward to dinner, we had DTF at Somerset313 and boy, was it crowded at that time cos the working crowd started to stream into town during dinner time.

N's stealing glances at other people's food as usual. Don't blame him cos we were famished after shopping the entire day and then having to wait almost an hour for a seat in the restaurant.




Our usual fare of XLBs, vege & shrimp dumplings & yam dumplings to top it off with dessert.




--
Getting rdy for NYE's countdown!
Did OFTDs of a pleated midi for Jaynelles and it was fab!





P-p-p-poker face. 


We played until someone went bankrupt and it wasn't me, though I was twice close to being bankrupt!

 Yearly tradition stays alive. Thanks to the Yongs for organising this annual affair! Put your hands glasses in the air.

2012 greetings passed all around the room. And we all wished each other a blessed year ahead.


--
More food.






Love the lace dress I got from Dotti back in Melb! I miss melb shopping! (And no, I didn't get the dress on the second trip when I was with you, Ah Yi! Got it on exchange and worth every cent.)




Gotta go back to edittng soon!
Can't wait to update with piccas.

xoxo,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment