Friday, July 15, 2011

i love doing what i do.


Rushed to the supplier's after work yesterday to look at a sample for Jaynelles, haven't gotten much feedback on it through Twitter yet but if you're out there and would like to voice your opinion on this (apart from amendments being done to the structure of the size from waist down and we're are possibly gonna stitch the folds at the back to make it more structured), do let me know what you think! :)

S/S hottest shade: Vermillion

It's orangey-coral but stronger coral tones.

Too fancy? But I like.
Y u no like?



OFTD: (I so happen to be wearing a shade very similar to the sample piece! haha)
Cascading flap coral dress from Jaynelles, cardigan from Topshop, belt from BKK, watch gifted by Aunt from Aigner, black maryjane peeptoe heels from Steve Madden

A, I like this cardi alot, what do you think? Can mft in future? :)

They were really nice in letting us decide the colours by bringing back small cut outs of the colours. :)
Lovin' the eggplant (1st from the top left), sunshine yellow (1st from the bottom left) and burnt orange (4th from the top left)

Fidgety Beamer.
Can't seem to get her to stay still, everytime my cam makes a click sound she moves! Ughhhh.




Ok, off to packing my clothes. Tee hee.
I'm tempted to get this:


Plus a nice white shirt like this - non-sheer.
It's so scary to buy white shirts online cos you really don't know how's the quality and material. :(

Any recommendations while I start packing my wardrobe to make way for staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment