Sunday, July 10, 2011

the last of my leave days.


Lunch with L at Ion's Marmalade Pantry! We initially wanted to have lunch/tea at TWG but there was a queue and I wanted to try the Marmalade Pantry's famous Crab Linguine instead.

Both of us were on leave this week, yay!
Too bad we couldn't plan our BKK trip in time cos it was too sudden. :(

 The ambience at TWG is soooo cosy and comfortable. Even the waiters are so graceful, it makes you wanna speak softer and move slower.


 

 My verdict is similar to L's: not the best I ever tasted, never did like tomato based pasta to begin with so IMHO (in my honest opinion), this is a biased viewpoint. Have to say that the crab chunks were rather generous and it leaves you feeling really full.
Since I had my late lunch at 3pm, I skipped dinner.




Will try the sticky date pudding next time. :)

 Gladiator sandals, we were in sync that outing! One of the few times I'm not in heels. :)


 Camwhored in the ladies!

...and we never forget our OFTDs.

 Boho Embroidered dress from TVD, mustard bag from BKK, Aigner watch gifted from aunt, sandals from Steve Madden

 Say hi to L! I love her neutral palette outfit. :)

--

L came over to take a look at Beamer who's a naughty girl now. She can't control where she does her business at! :(

Bought Liese's hair dye in Ash Brown (recommended by L's friend) to try and see the effect.


 Hair dye-ing process.

 Unglam-in-progress.


I realised I didn't manage to get a shot of my newly dyed hair cos it's either bunned up or in a ponytail. I'll try to get a shot of it soon - it's actually just brown la, nothing spectacular.

--

Sentosa with N. It was a badly planned trip to be honest. It was planned as a picnic initially but we both woke up at 12pm, and by the time he got to my place it was 2pm and it was too late to be buying ingredients for sandwiches so we just went there straight to soak in some sunlight (while it lasted).

 Some super hot blonde girl asked me and N for the time and we were flabbergasted for a microsecond.





 We could see the sun's rays streaming down from the sky.

 This is so cool. Photoshoot inspirations are derived from these cute stuff found around us.

 Poor N, caught in this unglam shot. I was reminding him not to slouch!


OFTD:
Summer ribbon hat from Jaynelles, blue shorts from Shibuya, Polka dot bikini and mustard bag from BKK, white havianas

Seoul garden for dinner again. <3

--

BBQ dinner with the colleagues!



 BBQ-ers hard at work, thanks for the awesome bbq-ed food!




Had a wonderful turn out that night, catching up about work and colleagues.
Work is made fun with these peeps around. :)

Time to rest up and look forward to work tomorrow. There's so much to do in office over the next month and a half! :(

Toodles y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment