Sunday, July 24, 2011

all charged up for another week.

I'm back with another post on the weekend.
Spent Friday night deciding on the colours for my next manufactured dress and then headed to Walas. Saturday was spent walking around town while I slept Sunday away.

Despite sleeping 12 hours on Saturday, I hardly feel rested and it's another week of work starting tomorrow.







Dry hair, the perfect advertisement for sponsors who wanna show a "before" and "after" picture for drastic improvement on quality of hair.


Disgusting shot N took. I was applying lip balm.
My red eye, again. Stocking up on eyedrops this week. :(




Ending off the post with KFC's new cheese chicken we tried over the weekend.

Yummeh.

-
Lovin' our manufactured dress & the material we selected for this - very luxe and soft!
Will reveal the colours when it arrives in a bit - I'm sure you'll be able to find a colour you like if you like this design. :)

Design modelled after BCBGMaxazria @ $239.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Just wondering if I can have the contact of your supplier/manufacturer? I'm a UK12-14 and clothes shopping for us is a pain only big girls can imagine :( Was thinking of doing some clothes for my size. But if it's not possible to share because of erm, trade secrets or anything, I fully understand. (but if I'm so lucky to be able to, maybe you can drop me an email at einnivlau at gmail.com? Thank you so much!

    And btw your XLB post is making me hungry :\ Is it at Holland V since you tagged Holland V, and they serve XLB biffet style with steamboat too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun!

    yup, it is at Holland V - Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao! :)

    hmm, i won't be able to divulge but i really wish you all the best in your future endeavors. if it's something you're passionate about, go pursue and live your dream. :)

    ReplyDelete