Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mooncake celebration II


It's the mid autumn festival tonight! :)
Looking forward to whatever mooncakes left over in the fridge after the family celebrated it on Saturday when I was away in Cebu!

Just before I left for my unit trip, here's some mooncakes we tried from Xin Cuisine.

 Love the blue yellow combi (not on clothes of course). The best of the 3!

Lotus paste with champagne truffle. 

 Green tea paste with bailey's truffle.

Cebu was beautiful! Too bad I only took hf photos on my iPhone. :(
Will try to source for camera pictures.












The shirts turned out damn well. :) 
The ones we did for the guys!




 Famous Philippines fried chicken.

We saw a very creative cake shop! :)





 Crepes were really cheap at about less than 3SGD for an upsized one.




The finale pic! (See, perseverance does pay off!) 

This is taken from an awesome camera, see the stark difference in quality?! :)
Rahh, this is real btw. I hate my lousy phone camera. lol.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment