Wednesday, September 28, 2011

blabber.


Work has gotten interesting recently, not really specifically referring to the content or people, but the process of growth/survival in the working world.

To have made it this far in life, I have to admit that it has caught me by surprise cos I've always been an average student and a very average person. While everyone else has had a history of being associated with the best, I hailed from a neighbourhood school and a JC which, probably at my time wasn't listed in the Top 10. And there are often times, I find myself having to receive confirmation by the more outstanding people around me in the things that I do. It speaks to me like putting a vote of confidence in reassuring me that I'm not that bad afterall.

But I've gotta learn to overcome this and believe that I can be the best that I can be. And I wanna get to where I wanna be, even if it may not be one of the most monetary rewarding jobs there are out in the market. The world is a place of limitless opportunities, therefore smile at the world and there will be some people who will smile back at you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment