Saturday, September 3, 2011

old habits die!


Had more pics of my dinner at Crystal Jade but it wasn't saved on my iPhone despite the upload on instagram, how unreliable! :(

Minced meat spicy la mian that was really awesome, our fav la mian at CJ. 

Scallion with pork floss, it was basically prata + pork floss really. But N likes it.

Spent today at Jones the Grocer at Mandarin Gallery for brunch with the Melbourne friends then was freaked out by the queue at HMS so N and myself decided to head home to take care of Beamer.

We had a mini mooncake festival celebration and my camera batt had to die while capturing the moments. And I can't find my camera charger at the moment. I really hope to find it before this Wed cos I'll be meeting old hall friends to celebrate mooncake festival and before I leave for the unit trip on Thurs midnight! It's times like these I really learn to treasure my helper at home and not take them for granted especially when I'm looking for my misplaced items. Sigh.

Time to slp and wake up to a brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment