Tuesday, May 17, 2011

excited for change.

I've got pics to upload, but I've been lazy down to the very last bone. :(

Would prolly try to do a short update on photos and my life (other-than-taking-care-of-the-puppy) tomorrow.

Received an email from one of the website designers last night around 2am and then at 6am again - she didn't sleep!? The website layout changes are finally happening, taking into account time for programming these changes, we're looking at a month or so for the changes to be finalised. Submitted the colourblock dress sample, along with a ruched skirt and a meshed embroidery dress, pictures will be released once it's been confirmed and we're satisfied with the whole batch. Contemplating on a cape dress with A, but it's on the side line for now.

Moving ahead with excitement and anticipation on our new (and improved/revamped) venture, it's time to work up some strong marketing, baby! :)
And it's time to plan some budgets. :(

Some shoes I'm thinking of getting for work/weekends.

   

Credits to melissa2ks

--
Call me a sucker for nudes but these babies got me lemming for them.
Zimmermann's designs are love. Love love love, major love for drapes and flowy stuff! <3



Can anyone tailor these for me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment