Thursday, May 5, 2011

a rare occurence

Mad happy to have time spent with Mum today.
Got off work on time, and it was soooo nice to finally breathe freedom.

We went to 313@Somerset to walk around and ended up getting a long grey work skirt from Osmose and a bracelet from Diva. :)

Was dying to see the colourblock dress from Zara that I heard about from A, and the quality is really off the charts. <3 Now, WHY IS THE SKIRT PART IN WHITE?!

I really like the sketchy prints for this but the cutting (not very figure flattering) wasn't what I expected for S size. :(

Pricey at $169, the material is good but nothing fantastic about the design. Just wanted to try on for the camel colour - till date I don't have dresses in this colour. I'm thinking of stocking up on neutrals but then again, my skin tone seems to suit bold colours better. What do you think?

The purpose of my visit, and my fav of the lot! I LOVE THIS TO BITS.
Heard from A that Bysi has it with a black bottom, will check it out! :)

See how awesomely figure flattering this is?!

 
For lack of a more suitable formal top, I decided to play up the outfit with a casual top. The skirt had fabbb material and the cut was quite floucy cute. Mum says, too short though. IMO, it's fine and it's on my to-get list. Comes in many yummy colours! Can totally see this as a manufactured piece on Jaynelles. You think - yay or nay? :)

Size S - toooo big on me. :(
Mum likes this too, she's thinking of trying it on. Comes in many yummy colours like butterscotch, royal blue/teal if I'm not mistaken and tangerine. Saw a knock-off on a website but I doubt the quality is anywhere near this one.



Spotted this on a friend's fashion blog recently and it looked good on her. I can see this matched with a simple tone outfit. Didn't have my size available at the outlet. If I decide to get it, black/stone?

Had a late dinner after browsing at the shops close up, we went to Red Tomato at Basement 2.

Cream of mushroom

Sirloin Steak

Norwegian Salmon with mango sauce

Was in a quick hurry to finish the food to hitch a ride from Dad, who was around the area.

Grabbed this from Diva to match my sudden increase in silver accessories, namely necklaces and a ring. Love it cos it fits my tiny wrist well - it's hard to find bracelets that fit this well.


My splurge on Chanel - it's so mad gorgeous, an investment piece. Must buy stuff wisely nowadays. And vote wisely too.

Eyebags and late nights. Bahhh. :(

A bit of an overdose of pics, but bear with me k. lol! 
The packaging in its full glory. :)


 
Definitely wearing it tomorrow to work! :)

Alright, TGIF peeps!
Cheerios, and if I don't blog before Saturday, remember to VOTE WISELY, the future of our nation is in your hands!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! how much is this chanel necklace? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi baby,
    i got it from Paris at 130 Euros without VAT rebate. the exchange rate was around 1.9 during May/June period so it's about S$245.

    hope this helps!:)

    ReplyDelete