Monday, May 16, 2011

laze around.

 
:

Wonder how these will turn out, the playing of fabric, colourblocking and cutting. I hope it'll turn out luxe and perfect for work with a longer length!

Do you feel this piece too? Gimme a buzz if you do - and the colour combi you feel is suitable for S/S or A/W 2011! :)

--
Nothing much to update other than the fact that we're hardly coping with Beamer's incessant whining which has gotten louder over the past 2 nights. N has almost reached his maximum tolerance level and I hope Beamer's gonna learn her lesson and hush.

I don't think N wants to keep the puppy already, this sucks but I guess its never meant to be.
Will update with random snapshots soon.
Have got plenty of stuff lined up this week with the girls cos I'm on leave! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment