Monday, May 30, 2011

GSS broke my bank.

So my total spending over a week at Topshop was brought to a staggering $363.40 with acquisitions that I'm quite satisfied with. It was mentioned in Urban that when deciding whether to make a purchase, you should see the item matched in an outfit of at least 3 kinds with items in your closet.

1. Embellished Chiffon Cardigan in Creme
Look 1: Black maxi dress with the cardigan and a brown belt
Look 2: Silk tank top paired with a black HWS and the cardigan
Look 3: Mustard Romper with bracelet and cardigan

My HWS bottoms and leather skirt are quite easy to match with oversized tops/tops tucked in/tanks.

With these new babies, I've capped my GSS spending budget & will save for my plans on Jaynelles! :)

And I should find a new favourite haunt for clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment