Monday, June 13, 2011

Super8

At Chamber on Friday night with my colleagues. :)

1-for-1.

My eyes hurt again that morning. :(
Gotta do something about the fugly fizzy hair.

Corduroy shorts taken in a weird mode.
Wheeu-wheet. Only gonna put up one and hope N doesn't kill me.


OFTD:
Black slouch top from HK, Burgundy shorts from Topshop, brown wedges from Witchery and you should know the rest.

 I TRIED. :(

Sunday spent with N!

Downtown east, we got the last couple seats for Super8.

The show was pretty average, it seemed more like a heart-warming show than a sci-fi film.

The first time the car park was so full we had to park at the open air rooftop.

Wild wild wet in view, not much to see at night though.


Empty car park at 11pm. 

Lovin' BCBGMaxazria's recent collection, I'm a sucker for all things embroidery and all stuffed with detail. :)

 Too awesome.

 Getting some stuff from LB's launch for my aunt, hope she looks good in it! But noticed that it's rather sheer leh. Looks like gotta wear something inside.



Alright, toodles y'all!
I shall continue surfing my fashion sites!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment