Thursday, June 23, 2011

the rewind button

Accompanied Mum to Hilton Hotel to browse a shop selling Italian branded shoes.
Nothing fantastic that we had to get from there so we left for Ion.



The 4th and biggest F21 outlet in Singapore having its opening ceremony at Orchard Exchange.

It is freaking huge, I wouldn't say larger than the one at Somerset 313 but it looks more compact and the variety of the apparel/accessories/shoes just blew me away. I should have brought my camera to snap pics! :(

--
Tonight was dinner at NYDC at Tamp 1 with the girls (R, J and J) after almost 1 year! I dug out the gifts I brought back from BKK last July to pass to them, glad that they like the small Naraya pouches!

Apple Crumble pie

Boo boo cake (I couldn't stop laughing when R ordered this.)

US! Look how much we have grown and blossomed since Secondary school days. <3



Glad that we had made the time out of our busy schedules to have dinner together! :)
We shall plan a fun trip overseas in time to come, I'm really looking forward to it!

xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment