Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ride with the waves


Before Green Lantern at Downtown East last Saturday, we went to check out bicycle rates at Pasir Ris park hoping that it'll still be open. However, the place was super quiet with hardly any activity.


We stumbled upon this Bistro in the middle of the park, it has a stable with horses too! :)



Welcome to Gallop cafe.

With horsies housed inside.

I loved Green Lantern for Blake Lively (absofreaking sexy!), the conversations between characters was rather well played out and hilarious at times. It was actually better than I had expected after reading numerous reviews about how disappointing it was.

The story about how the evil guy was defeated in the movie was lame and cliche though.

--

DAY OUT WITH THE GIRLS IN THE FAMILY!

DRYYY hair.


OFTD:
Emerald top from LB basics, Studded skirt from H&M, black necklace from online blogshop, shoes from Steve Madden (not in pic), Bracelet & ring from Diva

Din Tai Feng lunch at Paragon, our usual fare.

My aunt's favourite appetizer - vege with special vinegar sauce.

Not forgetting a plate of vege.

Camwhoring while waiting for the food to arrive.

Sore eyes, AGAIN. :(

Mummy!

AND a plate of vegetarian dumplings.

The fried rice wasn't as good as I anticipated.

Xiao Long Baos. The skin kept sticking to the cloth and they tore. :(

Random musings through the week.

Quizznos lunch. The bacon & steak for my lunch buddy.
I had a Classic Italian with lots of greens.

Following up on my prior post, I bought the blue Bysi dress!

O.P.I. Navy shatter.

Before.



 
 After.
It's not very well painted cos it was my first try!

Beamer's doing well! :)

I was reading someone's blog post on looking back on your life, which entails mainly your schoolmates, feeling like you should have put in more effort in maintaining relationships (though these friends may be "dispensable") cos it's not about where you end up or how successful you are but the journey that you experience happiness, pain, sorrow, enduring hardships together and forging beautiful memories which makes the effort all worth it.

It occurred to me that perhaps I should have.

On a side note, I don't even know why people put a tagboard when it gets sooo flooded by bots. zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment