Tuesday, June 14, 2011

through the layers and tiers.

Had time to shop around Tamp1 after work today.
How I wish off-peak period never ends.

I saw this at Zara in Tangerine the other day and it was $129.90. Went to Bysi and saw it at 89.90 in royal blue and hot pink but there weren't small sizes left. Guess what? It restocked at a cheaper price at $59.90 with 15% off for OCBC card members. If you like what you see, don't hestitate like I did previously cos the sizes sell out reallyyy fast.

I love love love all 3 colours! :)
Which colour suits me best?
I actually bought one of them already, but if you're able to get it correct on your first try, I'll issue you a 50% off on any Jaynelles item!

Ocean blue

Sunshine yellow

Candy pink

Would you like to see this as an upcoming Jaynelles manufactured item? 
- I know it has been done before but the quality and workmanship for the pieces sold previously were quite shabby.
Do let me know, I'm open to feedback and suggestions from you girls. :)

Received an email from N today with a link to pictures of this.


I laughed out loud on the train and everyone just thought I was out of my mind. He knows I'm a sucker for all things bug-eyed.

Still mighty displeased with the website designers who just MIA-ed on me. Oh gawd, why do I keep meeting such irresponsible people? I'm hoping that they have a good reason why they are acting in this manner.

Life really doesn't go the way you want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment