Friday, June 10, 2011

mid-year 2011.

Just came home from chilling at Rochester Park with the Tap-a-thon Uni mates and boy, are we like-minded people. They are in a league like no other.

Simply love engaging conversations & thought evoking discussions and sharing sessions with the group. :)

Updates during the week:


Cedele's smoked salmon sandwich and Boston Clam Chowder soup.

A ginormous fry with reference to my fist. ZOMG.
@ Rochester Park.




Strawberry Colada.

Being emotionally attached to a venture is not the way to go, it's gonna be detrimental to my finances even in the long run.

Everyone starts out with passion and interest in something, that's why you end up in that industry. Whether your passion and interest takes you far is up to hard work, luck and commitment, once you lose the drive and only focus on the end goal - success, it's very frustrating to deal with setbacks in the venture. And I'll need all the moral support I can get. :(

Maybe what I really need is a weekend away to evaluate all aspects of my business and not treating it as a hobby with something to fall back on (e.g. a job/family wealth), decide whether I wanna look back at my life regretting what I did, or what I did not do.


Are you with me? People around me need to be on the same page as me to understand what you're going through. It's tough but it's the surrounding people who emit positive energy and make life a challenging obstacle course.

No comments:

Post a Comment