Tuesday, August 2, 2011

another night, another day.


First and of utmost importance, I really need opinions on this dress!
I love how unique it is (as opposed to current designs on blogshops) with the material mixes but will it be something you'd consider wearing to work? Are the material mixes too overboard and is this a cut you working ladies out there wanna wear for work?

Appreciate all kinds of feedback and suggestions! :)

If we decide to do this, it'll be in 2 sizes (S & M) in 3 or 4 colours.




Silly Beamz is getting attached to the cold marble flooring under the fan in the living room. It's so difficult to get her back into her cage nowadays.






Majority of Saturday was dedicated to the cheerleading squad at KPMG's sports day 2011.
Here are some pics I took while assuming the role of a photographer:


Mascots for 2 teams. 

 Fantastic weather!

 Very few pathetic food stalls unfortunately, not enough to satisfy the tummy and quench everyone's thirst.

The going concern & the uncle. 

 Probably the one and only pic I'll have of this fella!


 Another mascot!


Manager Lee looking focused on the battlefield! hahaha.


 The Mighty Sapphires.




 The sabo-ed Cheerleaders.

 Tug-of-war team!


 These guys, are awesome. :)


Ichiban Sushi again!


 Cheese goes well with almost anything aye?

 N's haircut. Hahaha. He looks so boy-boy here.




Sunday's outfit + Captain America movie at Downtown!


I know this is a pretty wordless entry, but I'm quite mentally drained to express my thoughts now cos work and the Jaynelles biz is seriously more than I can handle but I've gotta hang in there and tidy up some more admin stuff and meet deadlines on time, be it work or biz.

Gotta continue to be productive, happy midweek y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment