Thursday, August 4, 2011

ASOS.


It's the season for mega sales on ASOS!
Really love their stuff, plus free shipping - who can resist when dresses are as low as £13?

These are some of my picks (within a budget of £20):

Would have been a Jaynelles item if not for someone. Rahhh. :(
I think A will be getting the one in brick red.

 Organza shift dress, it looks so soft and comfy.

 I'm soooo glad Jaynelles will be coming up with something like this soon, the sleeves and cut are purrrfect for work and chic for a casual day out around town.

 Side drapeeessss.

Ideal length for work, but how tall is she?!
This dress looks long enough to reach my knees. 

 If not for the fact that I have a 5 day work week, leaving me with only 2 days to dress down, I'd definitely wanna get this. Love the chilli red, colour block and ruffles.

The classic shift dress in a bright colour.
What better to create a bold statement in office? 

Black pleated skirt - love that it's not chiffon but a soft viscose/elastane and polyester which defines the pleats in a better way.

I've ordered one of the shortest and one of the longest dresses recommended by me above. I hope the length will suit me fine for both as work dresses!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment