Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good things are coming to an end.

Hair cut at Chapter 2, Bugis!
The hair stylist really put in alot of effort into blowing my hair, kudos to him! :)

 Love the curl effect but I know I'll never be able to blow my hair to achieve this effect. :(

Had a hearty meal at NYDC with Peiwen after cutting our hair and we can't wait to go for our unit trip in Cebu as room mates!

 3 amigos thin crust pizza with meatballs, pepperoni and italian ham.

Seriously not doing the dessert any justice with this picture, the cheesecake + ice cream was so good! 


I've finally received my loots after 21 days of waiting for the ASOS parcel to arrive. I'm only satisfied with 1 buy out of the 3 dresses cos the rest were either too short or the cut was oversized.


Got some feedback that this is pretty nice so may decide to do this for the year end! :)

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment