Tuesday, August 30, 2011

be yourself.


My 2nd batch of ASOS stuff have arrived. :)
Love 'em bright colours and drapes!



-- 

I abso-freaking-lutely love weekends cos it gives me alot of time to relax, chill and spend time on my future plans with Jaynelles. It's alot of fun just observing trends and doing some homework.

Saturday started off with breakie at 4.30pm.


Do not eat the breakfast set at Cafe Cartel. The food is kinda cold and it's money not well spent.

On our way home, we saw a gianormous dog.


Looks like this from the front:

A St. Bernard! Retail price tag: $12,000 

An illustrative on how it looks like - and mom said Beamer was big.

Concluded the weekend with Cars 2 for a feel good show. Other than the few bits of humour, it was pretty average since I didn't expect the story to be about (mostly) Mater rather than focusing on Lightning McQueen.

I took some interesting candid pics with N and his skills with the camera has been getting better!




Bold and bright colourblocks vs neutral tone colourblocks.
Gotta decide!

Which do you prefer?

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment