Monday, August 22, 2011

Family.


Our family had our graduation photoshoot (finally) taken on Saturday! We took a family portrait and I did an individual shot for myself for keepsake, probably up on the wall of my future house. :)

We weren't allowed to take pictures in the studio so this was the only one I could take in time before the staff came over to warn me about photo taking.

Gotta wait another 10 days to see the results of the pics taken.

Lunch with the family plus some household furniture shopping. :)

Since we hardly doll up this much, mom and myself thought that we should take photos with Beamer - the new addition in our family! Hahaha.




Cute pic of mom and Beamer looking at each other.



Beamz fur looks much lighter when exposed to sunlight.

--
Had an awesome day today (was given a day of leave by my manager) and just had some jap food followed by a movie, Horrible Bosses with N.


Silly boy took my cardigan to pull over himself.

So I did the same!

I overestimated my appetite and over ordered salmon dishes. Ordered a variety of salmon sashimi, 2 plates of salmon lobster sushi, salmon lobster california roll. Gonna lay off salmon for a long while.

Teriyaki chicken wings, not bad but a tad sweet for my liking.

My fav dishes!

N swiped the plate clean.

Mochi was so-so only.

Prep for work tomorrow, I need to cut my nails.
Anyway, should I cut my hair short to about shoulder length?? Getting tired of the same hairstyle.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment