Sunday, August 14, 2011

stay if you must, go if you hate.


My pink National Day outfit.


Love that the top pink toga strap matches so well with the hot pink Zara skirt. A very versatile top I must say!
The top was an awesome steal from Victoria Jomo - which I blogged about here. Been wearing this top and the knit top lately. But haven't had the opportunity to use the pretty clutch yet. :)


OFTD:
Top from New Look, dusk nude maxi skirt from HVV, bag from Forevernew.

College of my weekend. :D
Does anyone fancy the cobalt blue dress too?? It's out of stock at shopbop though.



Note to all:

Well, it's really been sometime since I received flaming from an anon reader or received any form of negative influences from the net. I guess some people just can't keep their comments to themselves and have to put others down. But that being said, the world wide web is still a public place where there are vicious and malicious people around to jump at any opportunity to screw around with your mind.

Gonna just update my little space here for the sake of those close friends and relatives of mine who aren't gonna judge me. So if you're interested in what's happening in my life, stay tuned to this space (and I won't be updating my status on facebook regarding any updates, cos you know where you can find me). If you're not, you're definitely not welcomed here so just get the hell out of this space. Life's too short to have time spent on you haters out there hiding yourselves behind the anonymity on the internet. :)

Now I wanna better myself, more than ever.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment