Sunday, August 7, 2011

self-discovery.


For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'
- Jeremiah 29:11

A phrase that's dear to my heart, words of wisdom by a few loved ones who deeply care for me. Thanks for all the support fellas. :)

Attended the life purpose workshop that mum signed us up for on Saturday and explored around the area right after. Realised that the scarlet hotel was just round the corner and decided to chill there for a 2 hour catch-up session about our lives over the past 2 over months.

B's cheap Zara buys there are driving me insane, I'll defo be saving money and waiting for the right opportunity to make a trip there.





Scarlet Breeze at 4th floor.








I always cherish our time together and I'm really thankful to have a friend in B whom I can confide in about virtually anything and everything. The experiences we have had brought us that much closer to each other despite the many personality/character differences we have. :)

So glad tmr's gonna be a chillax Monday, followed by an awesome public holiday spent in the best possible way I've been able to.

Cheerios and enjoy this month - 2 more public holidays to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment