Thursday, August 11, 2011

National Day at MBS!


MASSIVE PHOTO UPDATE:
HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!

A picture is worth a thousand words - what i'm about to do encompasses the meaning of all that.

I can assure you that these pictures are well worth staying for. This is definitely my best photoblog thus far! :)

Went to Aunt Margie's place to wait for our transport to MBS for a night's stayover on National Day. Plus, I was super excited upon hearing that she's bought herself another 2 golden retriever pups from Australia. IMO, they look more like golden polar bears.

Anw, my heart melted.







At MBS!




 This looks so futuristic, as though the inspiration came about from a movie.

Without makeup!

My bro. 

Too bad Dad's not in the pic :( 

Up to the skypark to spend an evening soaked in the pool, waiting for some NDP action to start.

FYI, WE HAD TO CLIMB THE STAIRS FROM 41ST TO 57TH STORY COS THE HOTEL ELEVATOR WAS PACKED FULL OF PEOPLE GOING UP TO THE SKYPARK. :\

But the view in the evening is simply breathtaking, no regrets. Calories burnt and a view that was worth a thousand words.






 The red and whites.








The highlight of the night: FIREWORKS! :)

Trust me, it's alot better seen in real life. We could see it up close and personal, my camera did a really shabby job capturing the snippets of the display.



 This has got to win an award for best picture I've ever taken in my entire life.
If there's any competition, I'll be sure to send this in man.






 



Morning hotel buffet.








More pictures from the skypark!

 The heart of Singapore, where the money lies (and the people slog).








ECP

 Singapore F1 Grand Prix race track - our next biggest event of the year.



This was in a BMW 7 series, sending my bro back to hall.

I'm very thankful to have this wonderful opportunity to celebrate our nation's birthday in such a special way this year. Here's to wishing our nation success and many more prosperous years to come. :))

Cheerios and TGIF everyone!
I've gotta spend the weekend in office yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment