Friday, April 8, 2011

Blue-themed @ White Tangerine!

Attended Jaime's 21st Birthday at Aunty Christine's cafe at Kovan - a quaint tiny lil comfy place to immerse yourself into books, be it academic or leisure reading. A great way to pass time! :)

You could probably tell from the title of this post what kinda party this was. I still vividly remember my 21st floral themed 21st at NSRCC chalet, it was tiring yet awesome to be surrounded by a bunch of people who have seen you through various milestones in your life, including close relatives and loved ones. But don't think I forgot who slipped an album of my chubby and unglam child photos around the party ah!

Cups of smurf drink, as we fondly call it. It really looks like smurfy blue!

Reached there early at around 6.30pm. Blue and white combi for some weird reason reminds me of MJC PE T-shirts.

The cute signboard designed by Aunt Chris!

Stark contrasting yellow flower decos on the table.

Had to dress in blue as per the Birthday girl's wishes, but I LOVE BLUE/NAVY/SKY BLUE. Almost 50% of my wardrobe are shades of blue while the remaining is mainly black. :D

We seriously wanted to start munching before the others arrived.

The birthday girl feeds her friends well! They covered the lights with yellow transparent wrapping paper to create this yellow effect which I thought was quite dim. I guess it was supposed to create a warm atmosphere.

Happy 21st Jaime!! You do realise this whole post is dedicated to you.

OFTD:
Blue ribbon chiffon frock from Jaynelles (OOS), Gold braclet from Diva, assortment of rings from BKK, Clog heels (unseen in pic) from Tony Bianco

Mom says I'm biased and only upload photos of friends. Well, I'm not! So here's a pic with me, Jae and mom!

Gonna sleep soon! It's a long day tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment