Sunday, April 24, 2011

a long and tiring weekend.

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!
Hope we all had a well-rested weekend (not for me). Here's a summary of my weekend.

--
Tagged along with N to the Megatex IT fair which took place over the weekend.


 

WIW:
Black ruffled top by Hula&Co, Shantung silk skirt from Smooch, HoH-inspired Tribal necklace from shophaus

 
It's all happening at Expo hall 6!



We headed down to our fav ulu east side hangout (cos it's near my place - our fav hangout at his place is IMM!) at Downtown East for dinner and a movie before my sad weekend started. :)

Nihon Mura!

Hardly looks appetizing. It was horrible, I told myself not to have this again.

I still love salmon, alot.


Nom noms.

We caught this movie - A Chinese Ghost Story cos it was like a romantic show with Liu Yi Fei acting as the female lead. N was raving about her acting though after watching it, I really think it was her looks that N was raving about.


We stumbled upon this cafe tucked away in a corner. It's a cosy place with affordable prices, we'll probably go try it the next time we're there! :)


Had to kill extra time cos we were still too early for the movie, we went to try the yogurt stall called Yogurt. The yogurt was sourish, I expected it to be a bit like ice-cream. Think Frolick, yummy!


Many flavours to choose!


Ordered the original ice-cream waffle and the passion fruit yogurt float. :)
N likes this waffle more than the Gelare (see below) waffle. He prefers less sugar, the healthier option. But I like Gelares!



N's choice of waffle.

My choice of waffle. I think mine wins hands down.


So anyway, we came back with the loots from the Megatex IT fair and N got down to assembling it the very next day while I had to work from home that day. And well, the subsequent 2 days were spent slogging in the office.. I'm so not looking forward to work tomorrow and the rest of the week.


Just as the picture suggests, my mood was as black as the background while on the way to work on both Saturday and Sunday.


 
I thought this was quite cute. And yup, there are many tourists sightseeing Raffles Place area on weekends. And only lao pa sat is open on weekends.

LUNCH ta bao-ed.

 

I woke up, rushed to church for Easter service without make-up on. I should be stoned for this picture. :(
N came to pick me up for church, my mum was already in church as she was participating in the church choir. Had to report to work immediately after church service.


 

WIW:
Forever21 knit dress in navy and tribal charms necklace, HVV Bocce flap jacket in wenge

Gotta battle another week at work.
Have a blessed week everyone. We should be looking forward to the Royal Wedding telecast on Friday, then a long weekend break again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment