Wednesday, April 20, 2011

red, yellow, pink and green. purple, orange and blue.


Beautiful grey Monday.
Woke up to the sight of a slightly gloomy sky with streaks of the 7 colours of the rainbow just outside my window.


OFTD:
Double Collar Pleated Chiffon top in folkgrey from MGG, Grey belted work skirt from G2000, colourblock heels from Charles & Keith

Spot the tiny rainbow between the buildings


The major reason why life is good for now. <3

Credits to my partner in crime for the pic and helping me get this! :)
It's a really big bag for just a teeny necklace, but she says the box packaging is divine and mad chio! Therefore, I'll definitely have to take pics of it in its full glory when it arrives in Sg. And I'm a very happy girl!

Anw, I've seriously gotta do something about my left eye. N was telling me about workaholics who go blind due to work-related stress and long hours in front of the computer and that I should go seek treatment soon! I don't wanna go blindddd! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment