Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Get high and waisted.

Sorry for the blurry pics!

Just received my Shantung silk skirt from Smooch, the material is absolutely fab but it looks a bit puffy on me, hope that it doesn't come across as not well-fitted.

I'm a UK6-8, took size S in Cream.


One of my fav blouses at the moment - it's so versatile, you can wear it with shorts or a high waisted skirt for casual/work days.

I'm quite into the trend of basics, skirts, tops to mix and match. I bought another skirt of longer length and the satchel bag in layette (pastel blue) recently, see below. I love how it can be matched to portray different styles, the look on the left is uber chic.

 
Credits to HVV


I've got the hots for high waisted skirts now!
Just gotta spice up the outfit with some mix and match and versatile slouch tops.

It's Thursday and we're all looking forward to the long weekend! Of cos for those in my profession, at least one day of the holidays will be spent in the office. :(

Toodles for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment