Monday, April 18, 2011

the church mouse.

My urbanog shoes from the previous blog post went oos. :( It's okay, money saved!

Anyway, my dearest partner in crime is now in Europe indulging in food and shopping. Envious, but I can't wait to see pics and her Zara, Chanel, Ferragamo loots. :)

Just a short quick update on my weekend with N:



Pics by N. I look horrible cos of my eye. See below, it's really quite gross.
Check out my new silver cross accessory from Forever21! :)



Pictures are without photoshop effects. Eww, just looking at it now makes my eyes feel uncomfortable.

Red eyes aside, I still wanted to go to Pet Safari at Eastpoint to see the Australian breed Golden Retriever! It's a pity I wasn't allowed to photograph the pups but they were soooo lovable. I'm really a dog crazy person now. Please please let me focus on my biz full-time soon so that I can have time to train a dog. :D


On the super jammed PIE

After we left Pet Safari, we went to see the local breed of Golden Retrievers at Pasir Ris Farmway.





Random pictures of stuff:



 

I bought this pair of petal ruffled flats while on the way home from church on Sunday as a replacement for my Ivory pair of sequin flats. I unfortunately own more heels than flats and more heels than a normal person should have. Age is catching up with me which seems to be especially evident since I started work not too long ago. Fatique and tiredness has become a part of my life. :(

Mini me, but not as mini as the Mini.

Spent Sunday at church and lunching at Sarpinos (highly recommended cos it's value for money and very good, though it's a lil' salty and oily). packing our cupboard(s) of shoes, and I think my Mum and I easily threw out/gave away more than 60 pairs combined.

 

Spring cleaning is tough work, so think twice before you buy on impulse.
There were a bunch of them which were brand new in box.

Alright, I've gotta stop blogging here and get ready for bed. The next 2 weeks comprises of late night OTs and weekend OTs. When your colleague tells you to prepare for the worst case scenario, you gotta believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment