Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the past weekend.

Sunday with B!
We went to the famous Beach Road Prawn Mee stall for lunch after church ended, and oh boy, I experienced inflation first-hand. A bowl of prawn mee which cost $5 a bowl now costs $8.80!

I'm trying to grow my fringe long, however, it has been nothing but an irritant cos for one thing, my fringe looks like a shapeless mess and it keeps getting into my eyes when I'm doing work. :(




Totally feeling hungry right now. Don't deny it, I know you are too.

We stumbled across this eye-catching little sign along the Siglap stretch and ventured into a quaint little bookshop.

There goes B, leading the way. Books and quaint lil' shops are quite her style anyway.

In goes B, the church mouse! :p



Took a stroll along Frankel Ave.

 

OFTD:
Black chiffon bell sleeve tunic thrifted from Camberwell market, Black high-waisted shorts from Glassons, HoH-inspired necklace from Shophaus, Bracelet/rings from Diva/BKK, Brown satchel bag from Sportsgirl, Brown wedges from Witchery

Quiet with small groups/couples hanging out, chillaxing on a late Sunday afternoon. Love the laidback feeling.

 
Decided on some snacks/pasteries at Swiss Baeckerei which I assume means Swiss Bakery? :)
Checking Twitter updates & mail updates!

 


Assortment of our afternoon tea.

 

Lemon tart. Burnt sugar with lemon bits stuffed into the tart. It was one of my favs!

 
Dark Chocolate Eclair.
I've only tried those with normal cream inside but this was chocolate cream filling, very yummy!

This was da bomb! Absolutely will go back for this. Had flakes of kit kat krunchy chocolate biscuit flakes in between the layers, rich yet overwhelmingly sick feeling after a few mouthfuls. Regretted eating this last, we should have savoured it first!

 
The ice coffee, nothing to scream about. Just thought that the milk swirls were patterned nicely.

 
B with the calm but greedy face.

Alright, till the next update!
Maybe I'll do a post with a couple of reviews for my online buys, for those who aren't following cozycot forums to read my reviews. :)

Toodles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment