Saturday, April 16, 2011

shoes galore.

More OFTDs for the week.
I really miss spree-ing for stuff from Charlotte Russe, Wetseal and Urbanog/GoJane.


Black Boyfriend Blazer by Jaynelles, Rose printed chiffon tunic from BC, Belted skirt from Wetseal


Chiffon puff workdress by Intoxiquette


Was at Mandarin Hotel for work on Friday, but left work around 5 to do some shopping at Somerset313. Popped by Hula&Co to look for nice casual stuff for weekend dates and got a couple of stuff there + necklaces from F21! :)

 

Bought this casual Mustard lycra romper (though the navy really temptedd me, the material was also better than this colour's material) cos I needed more colours in the wardrobe. I'll be looking out for nice forest greens, wines, indigos and bolder colours for my colour collection. 

Anyway, it's really a pity that dinner plans were cancelled but do rest well Ah Yi (I know you're reading this)! Had a great weekend so far, going to pet safari and the farmway to look at Australian & local breeds of Golden Retrievers. Too bad I couldn't take pics of the pups.

Tmr's intensive exercise day, yay to keeping fit. :)

There's an urbanog spree going on now, I'm super duper happy and keen on getting shoes! Really have to think of how it'll be a good addition into my wardobe since I'm not the edgy/casual chic kinda dresser, which should restrict my shoe choices to be less adventurous but I'm all over the top with my shoe choices (plus clothes choices) which makes me look over-decorated.


 

I'm seriously considering these babies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment