Wednesday, April 13, 2011

loved and appreciated.


OFTD:
Vintage printed top from BKK, Chiffon Overlay ruched pants in Beige from Megagamie, Prada bag


Had an impromptu dinner meeting with Angeline at Raffles City! :)

 
The Skinny Pizza: Garlic Butter Chicken

I've got so many things to settle - photog, supplier, designer/programmer, I think I'll need to suggest a better workload split cos the coordination with these parties is draining the life outta me. And A is not replying my whatsapps which is highly unlike her usual behaviour. :((

On a less frustrating note, I finally had time to browse the ForeverNew outlet at Raffles City today after eons and the first thing that caught Angeline and my attention was this inconspicuous little black sign at side of the entrance that says: "Positions available, please proceed to enquire from our staff". I would die to be offered work at any fashion/retail company now, seriously. To our dismay, they told us that positions have already been more or less filled and that they were closing the request for applications. I'll be keeping a lookout though. :))

Anw, my eye bags are gonna swell up into the size of watermelons if I don't get some sleep soon!
Saw tweets about the SQ promo flight fares to Taiwan and I so wanna go during my first week July break!

No comments:

Post a Comment